Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello

My name is Bernie. I have been repairing sewing machines for about 34 years now. It's a profession that I really enjoy. One problem that I have seen frequently, is the huge amount of bad info given out to people with a problem machine.
     I thought I'd try to set up a blog to see if I could help sewers by giving straight answers to their questions. I have no idea if this will be welcomed or not, but, I'm willing to give it a try. I do specialize in Bernina, but work on all brands. If I can help, I will try. I'll also be truthful if I can't help.
     My aim is not to take any work away from your dealer, but to help you to diagnose or fix a problem. This may actually be helpful to your dealer. It might also help if you live a long way away from a shop. I'll try to check to  in every day and to answer promptly. I do keep long hours, so patience is appreciated. I also welcome feedback. Thanks for checking this out. Bernie

No comments: